Develop your confidence and competence in minor oral surgery (MOS) with this highly practical MSc designed to enable working dental practitioners to study for a postgraduate degree. Led by a team of Oral Surgery Consultants and Specialists, the course delivers a large element of practical, simulated and clinical training, whilst also augmenting your theoretical knowledge and decision-making skills.
- In addition to a core teaching team of consultants and specialists in oral surgery, you will benefit from the input of respected visiting clinicians and educators.
- Develop your diagnosis, treatment planning, patient management and practical surgical techniques, all of which will be underpinned by rigorous appraisal of the evidence base giving you the skills to be critically effective and reflective in your own practice.
- Each module at the certificate and diploma stages includes hands on consultant/specialist led supervision and clinical time to facilitate the demonstration, assimilation and practice of taught surgical techniques
- Teaching includes small group seminars, tutorials, self-directed learning and practical hands on teaching and training in state of the art clinical facilities and simulated dental learning environments.
- Accredited by The Royal College of Surgeons of England.
If you would like to speak to one of our course information advisors, please contact us:
Peninsula Dental School Faculty Office B106 Portland Square Plymouth University Drake Circus Plymouth PL4 8AA