Digital Dentistry PGCert: Pink and White Esthetics in a Digital Workflow
with Dr Ioana Datcu (private practice in Ravenna, Italy)PGCert in Foundations of Digital Dentistry stand-alone dayDecember 5th 2019ICE Postgraduate Dental Hospital and Institute6 CPD hours£199 (Half price offer running until November 15th)
• The challenges in managing peri-implant pink esthetics
• The importance of thinking digital: the digital revolution
• When, where, how and why the new technologies are being incorporated into the treatment plan sequence of our daily routine
• How to manage the soft tissue in different situations and in a digital workflow
• From virtual planning to implant surgery
• Conventional surgery vs guided surgery in a digital workflow
The ICE National Reference Centre for Digital Dentistry will provide all necessary equipment in conjunction with Henry Schein Dental.
This is a stand-alone course as a part of the PGCert in Foundations of Digital Dentistry, held at ICE Postgraduate Institute and Hospital.
The use of a digital workflow can save valuable time for the dentist and patients and improve the accuracy of treatment planning and surgical guidelines. This PGCert will equip dentists to be part of this development.
Topics covered include application of DCBCT scans, 3D data and CAD/CAM manufacturing.http://icedentalimplants.co.uk/pgcert-digital-dentistry/ 24 Furness Quay, Salford Quays, M50 3XZdaniel.email@example.com 0161 413 8337