This MSc introduces you to the principles of experimental pathology in oral disease. We offer you comprehensive training in the principles of laboratory research methods and the range of techniques used to study the behaviour of oral tissues in health and disease.
This MSc is also available for intercalating BDS Dentistry students.
• Ideal if you want to follow either a career in academic dentistry or in a clinical speciality
• Be taught by our distinguished international experts and have regular contact with them throughout the programme
• Work as an integrated member of one of our research teams
• Attend our annual stem cell conference as well as an HIV symposium
• Study at a leading international dental school: we’re joint 14th in the world for dentistry (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2022)
Find out more and apply at
London, Greater London, England, E1 4NS, United Kingdom