This MSc focuses on the latest scientific developments in oral biology and health, while also covering basic science in a clinical context, giving you a comprehensive yet specialised biomedical skillset. You’ll discover the latest advances in therapeutic dentistry, nano-dentistry and dental materials.
This MSc is also available for intercalating BDS Dentistry students.
• Designed for dental or science graduates
• Examines preventative medical techniques and commercial product research, giving you flexible career options
• Gain interdisciplinary research skills that are valued in both industry and academia
• Learn from our distinguished international experts and have regular contact with them throughout the programme
• Study at one of the UK’s top-rated dental schools: we are joint first for research impact (REF 2014)
Find out more and apply at
London, Greater London, England, E1 4NS, United Kingdom