Handling complaints and managing difficult patients
Friday 20 March 2020 | 10:00 -16:30 | BDA, London
Development outcomes: A, D
Learn how to use complaints as a positive management tool to enhance your relationship with your patients
· Understanding the formal procedures of complaint handling for NHS and private practices
· Implement an effective complaints policy and procedure within your practice
· Consider how well your team communicates with your patients
· Identify how to improve customer service and avoid complaints
· Recognise why patients can be difficult
· Understand how to defuse angry or upset patients and remain calm and in control
· Maintain rapport during difficult, aggressive conversations.
BDA member: £150
Dental Care Professional: £120
Book online today.
Not yet a member? Then join online today or contact the Membership team on 020 7563 4550.
London, London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom