IRMER course in dental radiography & radiation protection
Friday 28 February 2020 | 10:00 - 16:30 | BDA, London
Development outcomes: C, D
Ensure you are complying with obligations under current legislation and good working practice
Ionising Radiation (Medical Exposure) Regulations 2017 (IRMER) impose significant requirements for patient protection. This course will bring you up to date with the legislation concerning dental radiography and ensure you are aware of statutory responsibilities.
· Understand the principles of radiation physics
· Be aware of the risks of ionising radiation
· Understand the radiation doses in dental radiography and the factors affecting them
· Recognise the principles of radiation protection
· Be up to date on the statutory requirements, selection criteria and quality assurance
· Understand the various imaging modalities available including digital imaging and 3D (CBCT)
· Understand the principles of radiographic interpretation and problems which may occur.
BDA member: £150
Book online today.
Not yet a member? Then join online today or contact the Membership team on 020 7563 4550.
London, London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom