Minimally invasive aesthetic dentistry, London
Friday 24 April 2020 | 09:00 - 16:40 | BDA, London
Preventing disease and restoring broken down teeth in a digital world
Learning content and objectives:
· Understand the minimum intervention/minimally invasive philosophy to oral healthcare delivery including the team members and their roles
· Identifying protocols for non-operative caries prevention
· Defining and providing evidence for selective caries removal protocols for managing the deep carious lesion minimally invasively
· Outlining bio-interactive materials used to restore deep cavities, preserving tissues and pulp vitality with an emphasis on direct aesthetics
· Understand aesthetic indirect restorations in the analogue and digital world
· Providing predictable aesthetics with minimal invasion
· Modern paradigms in prepping for bonded restorations.
BDA member: £195* (245)
Non-member: £285* (335)
*Early-bird prices available until Monday 1 June 2020
Book online today.
Not yet a member? Then join online today or contact the Membership team on 020 7563 4550.
London, London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom