Tooth whitening for 2020, London
Friday 6 March 2020 | 09:00 - 17:30 | BDA, London
Friday 12 June 2020, LEEDS
Development outcomes: A, B, C, D
This course covers the current tooth whitening techniques used in dental practice. The day will discuss the classification of bleaching techniques in order to assist with predicable treatment planning for the various tooth whitening programmes.
· Explain the scientific basis of bleaching and identify the various dental bleaching techniques
· Clarify the answers to patients' questions and concerns regarding dental bleaching
· Apply the knowledge of shade assessments for dental bleaching
· Implement dental bleaching photography
· Recognise the consent process and information patients require prior to undertaking tooth whitening procedures
· Manage problems associated with tooth whitening and dental bleaching
· How to utilise the dental team with bleaching, delegate hygienist and therapists in taking impressions for trays, shade taking and bleaching reviews.
BDA member: £195* (245)
Non-member: £285* (335)
*Early-bird prices available until Friday 22 February 2020
Book online today.
Not yet a member? Then join online today or contact the Membership team on 020 7563 4550.
London, London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom