British Society of Dental Sleep Medicine
Promoting multidisciplinary management of a medical life threatening disorder, snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea
THE SOCIETY AIMS TO enhance the quality of life of those suffering from sleep disorders through THE SAFE PRACTICE OF dental sleep medicine.
• We provide a wealth of information on snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA).
• We advise on treatment options for the public, patients and healthcare professionals.
• We promote discussion on dental sleep medicine.
• We offer dental sleep medicine courses and qualifications
• We provide advice on how to introduce dental sleep medicine in your practice
Join BSDSM and practice safely and effectively following the BSDSM Protocol as recognised by the Indemnity Insurers, DPS and DDU.
1. Discounts on Courses and events
2. Free attendance to the Annual Members’ Day
3. Introduction to oral appliances available in the UK
4. Free membership for students
5. Inclusion of members practice details on our ‘Find a Dentist’ Page. (inclusion criteria apply)
November 7th 2019 – Introductory/Basic Level Course
November 9th 2019 – Members’ Day
February 8th 2020 – Introductory/Basic Level Course
June 17th 2020 – Introductory/Basic Level Course
27th November 2020 – Introductory/Basic Level Course
28th November 2020 – Members’ Day
February 2021 – Introductory/basic Level Course
Speakers and Lecturers
Dr Aditi Desai –
President of BSDSM
Dr Mayoor Patel,
Invited medical and dental Faculty from the UK and Internationally
An Evening with ProSomnus Sleep Technologies
Learn how ProSomnus OAT devices are designed to help dentists enhance adherence, mitigate side effects and enable excellent patient experiences.
You are cordially invited to the UK launch event for ProSomnus Sleep Technologies. The program will take place immediately following the British Society of Dental Sleep Medicine (BSDSM) Member’s Day. Dr. Aditi Desai, BSDSM President, and Len Liptak, ProSomnus CEO, will provide an overview of the program and OAT technology. Dr. Kent Smith, D-ABDSM and D-ASBA, will lead a clinical presentation featuring ProSomnus OAT devices, drawing upon his experience treating thousands of patients with OSA using various OAT devices. Also, Ashford Orthodontics, the exclusive UK distributor for ProSomnus, will be on hand to discuss the laboratory and case communication for the UK.
Please kindly RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, November 9, 2019
Arrival, Food & Beverage
Welcome & Introductions
Lecture Presentation by
Kent Smith, DDS, D.ABDSM,
Hyatt Regency London
30 Portman Square
London, United Kingdom,
+44 (0) 20 7486 5800
(Located in the Spencer Suite)
London, London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom