Postgraduate Diploma in Conscious Sedation for Dentistry
Providing dental practitioners with the knowledge and skills to use conscious sedation techniques with confidence and safety
• Practical and theoretical training, from initial assessment and treatment planning to delivery, recovery and discharge, for a variety of sedation techniques for dental treatment.
• Provides the largest amount of supervised hands-on clinical practice of any UK conscious sedation programme.
• Clinical sessions one day per week (January to June) plus seven study days and a final dissertation.
• Competency-based training and clinical treatment sessions take place in the Department of Sedation and Special Care at Guy’s Hospital.
• Compliant with IACSD national guidelines
1 September 2020
Interviews for shortlisted candidates:
22 October 2020
Find out more: visit kcl.ac.uk/conscioussedation or email email@example.com
London, London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom