International Advanced Diploma: 120 ECTS
Master: 120 ECTS + 60 ECTS
Venue: London, Madrid and New York
Start date: 28/04/2022
- A unique International University Diploma/Master course, developed between London, Madrid and New York university, with renowned worldwide speakers.
- Accredited by one of the most prestigious International Universities in Spain (UCAM) with 180 ECTS.
- A comprehensive educational program with a focus on evidence based dental implantology with the latest technology and innovations.
- A practical implant training pathway with access to a large variety of cases from simple to complex.
- Hands-on treatment on patients provided by the University under the supervision of well-experienced tutors.
- Online training resources through Oral Surgery Tube.
- 18 modules (7 modules of 2 days in London, 10 modules of 3/4 days in Madrid, 1 module in Murcia).
- 2 modules at New York University
- 1 clinical residency at BTI institute - PRGF Endoret (Vitoria, Spain).
- Portfolio of cases to be presented by the end of 2-year period.
- After successful completion of the Advanced Diploma, students could choose to apply these academic credits towards the "European Master Degree in Advanced Dental Implantology"(additional 60 ECTS)
Live surgeries with patients
Please come and meet the course Director Dr David Madruga and course tutor Dr Avik Dandapat
Venue: Dental Implant Centre and Institute, Berkshire (www.dentalimplantcentre.com)
Date: Saturday 11/12/2021 - Time: 09:30-16:00h.
- Summary of the career pathway to attaining a Diploma and MSc in Implant Dentistry from an established University.
- Application process.
- How to start up in implant dentistry in the UK.
- Current trends in implant dentistry.
- Why research and education are significantly important to a rounded clinician.
6 hours verifiable CPD
Cost: FREE (lunch & coffee breaks provided).
Strictly limited to 25 delegates. First come first served basis.