Postgraduate Diploma (PG Dip) On-campus | Two years | Part-time
Enhance your skills with seminars, hands-on training and supervision of your patient treatment on our clinics at King’s College Hospital, Denmark Hill, London.
• Designed for newly qualified dentists and experienced practitioners working in general practice.
• Develops technical, diagnostic and treatment planning skills to practice modern clinical operative dentistry.
• Created in collaboration with the Department of Restorative Dentistry at King’s College Hospital.
• Designed and taught by leading experts in Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics.
• Approximately 46 contact days over two years at King’s College Hospital.
Applications open for April 2023 start. Apply by 9 December 2022.
Find out more: Visit kcl.ac.uk/operativedentistry Email firstname.lastname@example.org
London, London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom