Providing dental practitioners with the knowledge and skills to use conscious sedation techniques with confidence and safety
• Practical and theoretical training, from initial assessment and treatment planning to delivery, recovery and discharge, for a variety of sedation techniques for dental treatment.
• Provides the largest amount of supervised hands-on clinical practice of any UK conscious sedation programme.
• Clinical sessions one day per week (January to July) plus seven study days and a fi nal dissertation.
• Competency-based training and clinical treatment sessions take place in the Department of Sedation and Special Care at Guy’s Hospital.
• Compliant with IACSD national guidelines.
Course commences: January 2023
Applications deadline: 1 September 2022
Interviews for shortlisted candidates: 21 October 2022
Find out more: visit kcl.ac.uk/conscioussedation or email email@example.com
Our partner, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, runs a shorter 10 day certifi cate course solely in Intravenous Sedation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
London, London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom