Develop and deliver high quality dentistry with our Restorative Dentistry programme. Led by a team of consultants and complemented by respected visiting specialist clinicians and teachers, this programme is structured to allow you to continue your current working commitments while studying for this postgraduate degree at an appropriate pace. Each clinical module includes hands-on consultant time to ensure you’ll have the understanding and confidence to carry out taught restorative techniques.
• Choose your own learning journey – complete 60 credits and receive a PG Certificate in Restorative Dentistry. 120 credits will give you a PG Diploma and the maximum 180 credits will reward you with a full Masters in Restorative Dentistry. The cost of each module is £5000.
• Balance existing work commitments with flexible study opportunities. Each module consists of 300 total learning hours – 80 hours of direct contact and 220 hours in own practice preparing cases.
• Benefit from hands-on consultant time for each clinical module – put your knowledge into practice and gain experience and confidence.
• High quality teaching – learn from an experienced team of consultants in restorative dentistry and by respected visiting specialist clinicians and teachers.
• Grow in confidence and experience with the programme – learn and understand the foundations of restorative dentistry and restoring teeth and tissues in year one and develop your knowledge and skills with advanced restorative dentistry in year two.
• Boost your future career prospects and the quality of care you can offer to your patients and produce a dissertation to complete the masters - design, conduct, evaluate and write up a project on a topic relevant to restorative dentistry.
• Accredited by The Royal College of Surgeons of England.
If you would like to speak to one of our course information advisors, please contact us:
Peninsula Dental School Faculty Office
B106 Portland Square