Learn how to produce effectively and efficiently ‘in house clear aligners’ using 3Shape Clear Aligner Studio to deliver appropriate tooth movement for the correction of the patient’s malocclusion with Dr Ian Hutchinson
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
• Understand and prescribe appropriate tooth movement.
• Undertake ‘realistic’ tooth movement within the 3Shape software and stage the movements for successful management of the malocclusion
• Overcompensate various tooth movements, where appropriate, to manage patient’s expectations on duration of treatment and number of required aligners
• An overview of 3D ‘in house’ printing, export ‘set up’ models and 3D print them.
• Select an appropriate thermoforming plastic to deliver the required movement at each stage oftreatment.
• Differences and advantages of thermoforming. •
Simply and efficiently finish the aligners for delivery to the patient complying with all medical directives.
28th October 2022
Reading, Reading, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom