Describe and demonstrate and how he uses digital dentistry in every aspect of his working day to assist in examination, treatment planning and treatment provision from simple to complex cases. He will discuss the advantages and disadvantages¬tages of digital dentistry and how to get involved in digital dentistry even if you don’t have a scanner yet.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
• Digital record taking including intraoral scans, bite records and virtual articulation.
• Patient engagement with 2D and 3D Smile Design including smile trial.
• How to use this information to perfect the Digital Diagnostic Prototypes (wax up).
• How to design and print splints and models.
• How to design in house restorations.
• Why digital dentistry makes communication with the dental technician so much better
Reading, Reading, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom